- This event has passed.
Collaboration and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
November 19, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This is the 4th of six 1-day seminars will help you discover tools & techniques that are used by companies worldwide to improve their productivity and profitability. Learn how to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to improve customer service levels and supplier on-time performance. Discover how world class companies have used S&OP to eliminate the barriers within their organizations that hinder communication and collaboration.
- External Collaboration – Customer and Supplier Collaboration
- Learn how to determine which customers are the most important to establish a collaborative relationship with
- Discover tips to convince your customers to collaborate with you
- Learn tools & techniques to collaborate with your suppliers
- Internal Collaboration – Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- The conflicting corporate objectives that make internal collaboration so difficult
- Learn the basics of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Determine why world class companies have implemented S&OP
- Study the 5-steps leading to a successful S&OP process